First of all, thank you so much for coming to my event. You are such a gorgeous group of women (and you, too, Russell) and a lot of fun! I hope to see you all in studio for your own shoot. I drew names tonight for the prizes and here they are: Winks Faux Eyelashes & Compact - Sarah Loo
- These gorgeous lashes are ultra-glam and cruelty-free. They're made without the use of formaldehyde, parabens, phthalates, synthetic frangrance, or ureas. You can feel confident that these won't be harmful to your body or your soul... oh and you'll look amazing!
Bed Head Curlipops Hourglass Styling Wand - Sherry Mosely
- Creates hourglass shaped curls with this super-hot ceramic styling wand that will last all day.
Victoria's Secret $20 Gift Card - Elizabeth Williams
- Treat yourself to something sexy
Redken Hair Products - Teresa Carver, Carol Crews, Madison O'Neal
- Lavish Boudoir approved, and not just because they come in a cute pink pouch.
Biolage Color Bloom Masque - Krystle Robinson
- Because shiny and healthy hair is hot.
OPI Manicure Kit - Joanna Jenkins
- Pretty pale pink polish that's classy and girly.
Beaded Necklace - Emily Fitzpatrick
- Dress them up or down.
E-mail to arrange to claim your prize at Leslie@Lavishboudoir.com or call 866-930-7060. IF they aren't claimed by October 1, I will be re-drawing.