"If you're going to San Francisco... be sure to wear some flowers in your hair."
How to create a boho chic boudoir photoshoot.
Boho chic is all about a look that is natural and ethereal. It's about showcasing a woman who is comfortable in her own skin. They way you might spend a Saturday morning with your lover.
Styling ideas for creating a boho chic boudoir photoshoot:
- Incorporate textures... delicate lace, fuzzy blankets, soft natural fabrics
- Keep your hair un-fussy. I love some big hair, but this is time for "I woke up like this" waves and a flower tucked behind your ear.
- Emphasize those sleepy eyes with long lustrous lashes, but skip the lower liner
- Pillows, lots of pillows, and scarfs and blankets create the cozy boho nook.
- Light should be bright and natural